rebootyourlife@yahoo.com.au

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Girls that Skate

There are a few things that really get my knees all wobbly. Drinking Captain Morgan Spice Rum usually gets the job done. There are also other things like girls that play guitar, girls that wear metal shirts & chicks who surf. Actually there are shitloads more but your getting the picture........... Well I can across this picture and it nearly bowled me over. When I was a little grommet I was never a gifted skater. I was more into sucking bongs, surfing and masturbating.......... But if there were more girls like this into skating when I was younger I think I would have spent more time practicing kickflips and truck grinds..

1 comment:

Adreana Joseph said...

Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail,the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles and visit Andrew Riley this blogger profile will lead you to the free Gift Card Generator 2019.