rebootyourlife@yahoo.com.au

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It Was A Big Feast

What can I say about the "Feast Your Eyes"........ Beers, laughter, paint, awesome artists & loverly people.

I would like to thank the girls for organizing a bloody brilliant event and everyone eles that helped out.

I would also like to say thanks to everyone that came down to enjoy the Feast. Also a big thanks to everyone that said Hi while I was painting. Also thanks to the people that bought some of my paintings on the night

these are just a couple of pics that I took while I was painting...more to come 

These guys were off to an engagement party but didnt have a gift.
They asked me if I could knock something up quickly. 

In Full swing

Ryan Boserio  painted this on the night (progressive shot)
Misled painted this on the night
Just love Megan Isabella characters


I have a soft spot for girls with chest tattoos
Thats why this work by Bec Litton caught my eye
Both myself and Misled exhibiting works
Sarah Addison's  portraits blew my mind.



As you can see it was a brilliant night. I hope that there will be many more of them. More pics from the night soon
..........Peace.........Reboot

No comments: