rebootyourlife@yahoo.com.au

Friday, December 4, 2009

Warming up the hand

Hay its been a while since I have cut and painted anything for a while. Since I have a few projects coming up this summer i thought that i would warm up the old fingers and cut some new stuff.


Ive been a fan of urthboy's shit for a while and I saw him last month. I loved his concert soo much that i painted this little one and should be sending to him for and early XMass surprise
I love Polaroids
Its a pity that the film is sooo fucking expensive right now!
screw you ebay !!!

Just A little test spray for the design. i need to fix up the roses and leaves around the head
these are one or two of Urthboys new tracks




Keep your eyes open for some new stuff to come out this summer
peace and love out
-Reboot-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey dude...
thanks for placing the showing flyer on your blog!!! much appreciated!!
btw that camera and skull looking fucking awsome!!!!!!!!!

take care
dave and nic!