rebootyourlife@yahoo.com.au

Thursday, August 9, 2007

its back fuckers!!

ok the blog has been down for many different reasons to which I cant be bothered going through. But its up again and it wont be going down again. I wont be reposting the old blog up but Im going to post some of the old pics up now to start the ball rolling with quick descriptions. this blog shoulds be updated fairly regularly now
peace

these pics are from my trip earlier to the melbourn stencil festival. i got to meet some cool kids over there and had a mad time


legal wall that ghostpartrol organised. painting in the sun is the best



reka and glif on the street

my first pice that sold went to a charity "fire aid" accition early this year






shirt I did for my nephews


for the old gil I guess


1 comment:

Spade said...

I like the "I love you mom"